Saturday Night Contest - Create A Flourish!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! It's a new Saturday, and you all know what that means - a new contest! This weekend we are taking it to the cardists, so we felt that we would bring our favorite creativity-based contest back for another spin.

Your challenge is to create a new flourish. Simple as that. Make it new and fresh, and try to make it as original as possible. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Just show us something unique and creative. We also want to see a smooth performance. Execution and flow will play a factor in the judging process, as well.

You also don’t need a nice camera to film your flourish. It can be a webcam video! Cinematography and editing skills are in no way required for tonight’s contest. We want to see the flourish. That is what counts.

Film your flourish and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (if posted on IG, hashtag it #theory11). Post the link to your public video (so we can see it!) in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 15th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through each submission and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above. You can submit up to 2 flourishes each, but remember that we are looking for quality!

What will the winner walk home with? 1,000 Elite Points and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, Good Luck guys! This is my entry. It is not the typical type of flourish you would think of. Hoping for some extra creativity points lol! (I don't do that much flourishing so this is the best I have got)

Reactions: Juno and Gabriel Z.

Haschich

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2016
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, almost late on this one!
I was travelling so it was pretty hard to find some time to film but after all I think I got a nice result.

This is the Twinase cut, a cut starting from the Erdnase grip on both hands! This is my attempt to use this grip after seeing the "V-Cut" and the "Erdnase go Round". (two angles for better visualization, but camera went choppy in the second)

And this one I call X-Wing:

Good luck Everyone!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! We have come to a final decision, and the person who will be taking home this week's prize is diegookawa. Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to wZEnigma and caseya7. Great work guys!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results