Aug 15, 2017
Hey!
So I’m new to magic, started 3 months ago, and I picking it up surprisingly fast! The only thing that’s really stumping me is how to get a signed card to appear in like a fruit or bag of chips etc.....
I’ve seen them do it on agt but it’s easy to just have a card with a copy of one of the famous judges signatures, I want to know how to make a stranger, where you can’t have a duplicate already in, loaded onto something like that?

Ps,
I really hope this question makes sense!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
There are a ton of ways to do impossible location effects like this. There are a few products you can buy that allow you to actually obtain a duplicate (like this one http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2916 ), but there are also other ways of doing it. If you learn a good switch, I'm sure you can figure it out :)
Jay Sankey's paperclipped is a good one.

Aug 15, 2017
There are a ton of ways to do impossible location effects like this. There are a few products you can buy that allow you to actually obtain a duplicate (like this one http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2916 ), but there are also other ways of doing it. If you learn a good switch, I'm sure you can figure it out :)
Jay Sankey's paperclipped is a good one.
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I want to know how to make a stranger, where you can’t have a duplicate already in, loaded onto something like that.

There are two methods. One is the typical method used for a card to wallet routine adapted for whatever container you are using. The other is the method used in a card to box or a variation on that method.

That being said, learn a couple of controls, a top palm, Mercury's card fold and billet switching. Alternatively, you can use a control, a double back card and a double lift.

Aug 15, 2017
There are two methods. One is the typical method used for a card to wallet routine adapted for whatever container you are using. The other is the method used in a card to box or a variation on that method.

That being said, learn a couple of controls, a top palm, Mercury's card fold and billet switching. Alternatively, you can use a control, a double back card and a double lift.[/QUOTE

Thank you so much joe the reply this really helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results