Whats your favorite deck to perform with....

Sep 23, 2017
USA
YES! I get great compliments with the red monarchs all the time at corporate events. But for practice I use standard bikes. Now when I'm out doing errands or just hanging out, my go to playing cards are Memento Mori by Chris Ramsay. I think its fresh/aesthetically pleasing and gives me a break from the standard look.
Yeah I actually forgot about Memento Mori. Great for expression and are cool for friends.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Personally, I carry around Tallys with me everywhere. Their easy, simple, look normal, and cheap. Idk why, I just don't like the back design of Standard Bikes, but Tallys are a great alternative.

Reactions: ArielB.
Oct 4, 2017
Depends if doing torn and restorn for example I use red or blue bikes. However my go to are my Medallions or Artisans they are so aesthetically pleasing. But usually I carry 3 or 4 decks around at a time. Just depends. My favorite practice decks are my Monarchs. Guess I am just weird.

Jul 17, 2015
Personally, I carry around Tallys with me everywhere. Their easy, simple, look normal, and cheap. Idk why, I just don't like the back design of Standard Bikes, but Tallys are a great alternative.
Fan back or circle backs? I was fortunate enough to find 2 bricks of the Blue seals of Fan backs at a magic shop back in Hawaii! BLUE SEALS ALL THE WAY !

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jul 17, 2015
Depends if doing torn and restorn for example I use red or blue bikes. However my go to are my Medallions or Artisans they are so aesthetically pleasing. But usually I carry 3 or 4 decks around at a time. Just depends. My favorite practice decks are my Monarchs. Guess I am just weird.
Interesting! Im trying to like the Medallions lol But the color of the back design wth the white border is bothering me for some reason! But i love the custom court cards though!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I use Bikes when I'm having cards signed. I'll send nicer decks to my clients as thank yous after the show. I'll also give the deck away after I perform sometimes. Bikes are just cheap and easy to get. If I have a nicer gig where I'm getting paid more I might use a custom deck. I love NPH, Studs, Bees, Aristocrats, Contraband, and Monarchs.

Sep 28, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
My favorite are the sentinels by theory 11. They feel amazing, and look mysterious as well! My second favourite would have to be the Memento Mori's by Chris Ramsay. They just have some amazing colour patterns, which make it perfect for cardistry.

May 14, 2017
Greece
I use the original red and blue from Bicycle for my routines. The reason is that they are well known to the spectators so its more familiar to their eye as a regular deck of cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results