French Kiss Variation

Feb 1, 2017
I was looking through my closet where I keep boxes filled with decks of playing cards. I opened this really beat up box to find a special deck of cards I hadn't seen in a while. When I first started card magic I performed the same ambitious card routine over and over to different people. Sometimes I would keep their signed card at the end and over time I collected enough to have over 50+ signed cards.

As I was spreading through the deck, I found one card with a signature on it from a friend of mine who had signed it over a year ago when I performed my ACR for him. I performed this for him and his girlfriend. If you know French Kiss, you know there is a limitation that you cannot perform this for two people (such as a couple).

I hope I haven't given too much away, but you can probably see where I went with this. Anyway, thought I'd share. Don't know if this has been done before. But still.

Jun 1, 2009
How was the reaction? I think that's a pretty cool idea! I leave any signed cards with the spectator, since it gives them a physical memento of the moment. But great job on being creative!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results