Cork screwing sort of flourish

Oct 12, 2017
I saw this guy on instagram do a Faro, with thr cards on the table and then does some sort of fanning so both ends rotate (like a corkscrew, circular motion). I asked for the name of the trick but he daid he didn't know. Any ideas what it's called and how to do the fanning after the faro?

Reactions: MCrazy
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I don't know the name of it, though I've been doing it for a bit. Try applying pressure to the center of a deck on a table and turning your hand, you get a similar effect. You can then use that to develop the "corkscrew"

1st thing he did was a table faro, but you can do one in the hands. Tabled faros are super hard

Next, he applied pressure to the center of the place where the 2 packets overlap.

He then applied a little bit of pressure to the centers of the other 2 packets.

He then turned it.

Or at least, this is what I do to get the effect.

Reactions: lecardcollector
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know the name of it, though I've been doing it for a bit. Try applying pressure to the center of a deck on a table and turning your hand, you get a similar effect. You can then use that to develop the "corkscrew"

1st thing he did was a table faro, but you can do one in the hands. Tabled faros are super hard

Next, he applied pressure to the center of the place where the 2 packets overlap.

He then applied a little bit of pressure to the centers of the other 2 packets.

He then turned it.

Or at least, this is what I do to get the effect.

Makes perfect sense! Thanks! I will try as soon as I get a deck of cards in my hands!

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results