Saturday Night Contest - Something Spooky

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! It's almost time for Halloween, but it isn't all about tricks or treats. This time of year is perfect for feeling creeped out, scared, or spooked, and even better when you can make someone else feel it. This week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps.

Your challenge for this week is to make a video that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your video has to include either a magic effect OR Cardistry! For example, create and/or perform an effect with a creepy presentation, or film a Cardistry video that has a spooky feel. Magic and Cardistry are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Film your videos and upload them to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 29th! All videos have to be filmed and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00pm tomorrow. No previous videos you have made are eligible!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of High Victorian Playing Cards, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

You guys supply the tricks (or cardistry moves), and we'll supply the treats. We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Oct 29, 2017
Here it's my entry! I HIGHLY recommend watching it with headphones and full screen.
I had lot of fun recording and developing this video and idea, thanks for this awesome contest!
Thank you!
One of the best entries i've ever seen, so cool!
You should have waited to post it, now they will copy you haha! You deserve to win dude, congratulations

Reactions: Davipar
Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! It's almost time for Halloween, but it isn't all about tricks or treats. This time of year is perfect for feeling creeped out, scared, or spooked, and even better when you can make someone else feel it. This week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps.

Your challenge for this week is to make a video that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your video has to include either a magic effect OR Cardistry! For example, create and/or perform an effect with a creepy presentation, or film a Cardistry video that has a spooky feel. Magic and Cardistry are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Film your videos and upload them to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 29th! All videos have to be filmed and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00pm tomorrow. No previous videos you have made are eligible!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of High Victorian Playing Cards, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

You guys supply the tricks (or cardistry moves), and we'll supply the treats. We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Does the skill for doing the magic or cardistry matter? If it is something simple and easy to figure out will that be points off?

Haschich

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2016
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Recently I was working with some "ink" based revelations,
I tried to bring one of my ideas to a darker presentation and a spooky settting.
I wish I had the props to make it more realistic looking, but I think this is a nice try,
I wanted to make the creepy/scary stuff the main part of the effct and I managed to do it.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Good luck everyone!

Aug 6, 2017
Alright guys, time for results! We have come to a winner. Congrats to Makuta Productions for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

Have a Happy Halloween, and see you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Dont give that damn liar the prize. His video is stolen from the trailer for flesh wound

http://www.tesmarzauberartikel.de/p...rtrick.html&XTCsid=t8tq8kqenrlh6uk2g9um172866

As i have revealed it is a lie i would say i get the right to claim the prizes :))

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results