Can't wait until January 2008...

can anyone tell me sth. about 'control'? or is the video the only thing revealed by now?

As far as I know, Control is a safe pulse-stopping effect at your own will. You can make it beat to a song, or stop it completely. There's a photo of WH's wrist on the front page of Theory 11 as well. I haven't seen the video, so I don't know much. There was also supposedly a sneak peek in the Stigmata DVD with two girls at a park?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Alright guys, all questions answered here.

Is it safe?

Is the Pope Catholic? This is the safest pulse stop I have ever known. I'll put it this way: it makes the thumb tip look like a bed of nails.

What can you do with your pulse?

Anything. Beat out a thought of number, stop your pulse completely, make it go 'nsync (pun intended) with a song. Anything.

Is it worth it?

Most definitely. Wayne once again proves his genius.

//David.Misner::

PS. Guys, with Wayne' permission, I'll answer other questions about Control as long as they don't lead to any sort of exposure.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Hmmm.
Before david misner's post...i was half-way excited about reading the reviews after the effect came out to see if i should buy it.
If what was just posted is true, however, I'll probably be buying it before anyone can review it(via download).

:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results