Thoughts on SpaceDeck on Kickstarter

Sep 23, 2017
USA
I found this very intriguing card deck called SpaceDeck on Kickstarter. Its purpose is to fund space tourism for a company I know called Zero 2 Infinity. It looks very special, with the case having a sort of UV rainbow reflection, rose gold foil on the face cards and jokers, a diamond-cut process from the maker of Legends, and more (I don't know if the individual cards have the UV rainbow thing). And, as a tiny kicker, it will be the first deck to go to space and you get your selfie shown in space (I don't care about this). I really want to buy it now, but there is a problem. The number of backers for this apparently widely anticipated project is MUCH smaller than predicted. It was said to reach its goal and possible reach 250% of it. Now, however, it has 60% done, with 20 days left. It will likely happen, but I don't want to risk 34-40 dollars on a cool deck I may never get. Thoughts or advice? Also, if you happen to know, please tell me about ant deck that may have these similar features(Rainbow reflection, etc.). Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...irst-rare-collectible-funding-space/community

I'm not advertising it, but I just want to know from others if it's worth the risk.

Aug 28, 2017
Kickstarter has this feature where if a project is less then a 100% funded then they give your money back to you so you wont lose money for something thats never done so dont worry if you like the deck then fund it.

Sep 9, 2017
Kickstarter has this feature where if a project is less then a 100% funded then they give your money back to you so you wont lose money for something thats never done so dont worry if you like the deck then fund it.

Yeah, as a backer, you actually have more kickstarter protection from undfunded campaigns than you do funded ones ironically.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results