Saturday Night Contest - Something Spooky

Aug 6, 2017
Even if it was him... the rules clearly say the video has to be filmed and uploaded after this contest was posted.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, it was brought to our attention that the original winner's video was actually stolen and/or an old video not made for this contest. We hate to see others take advantage of our free contests and potentially take away our other members' chances of winning. With that said, Makuta Productions is disqualified from entering any future contests.

Our new winner is Davipar! Congrats! Please send a message to our support team so we can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP.

We apologize that this happened, and we thank you guys for telling us about this immediately. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
It's all good @Casey Rudd , this is the first time in 4 years I've been at theory11 that you make a mistake like this..... Thanks for the opportunities to allow us to win prizes Casey..... I will take back my Congrats to Makuto...... Congratulations Davipar!!!

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys, it was brought to our attention that the original winner's video was actually stolen and/or an old video not made for this contest. We hate to see others take advantage of our free contests and potentially take away our other members' chances of winning. With that said, Makuta Productions is disqualified from entering any future contests.

Our new winner is Davipar! Congrats! Please send a message to our support team so we can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP.

We apologize that this happened, and we thank you guys for telling us about this immediately. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!
Wow, thank you very much!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Aug 6, 2017

Great but what did i win as the one who brought this to your attention?

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results