Saturday Night Contest - MIND CONTROL

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Heads
Tails
Heads
Heads
Heads

And unless I screwed up the math, there are only 32 different outcomes, and more than 40 people have posted, so unless there are a lot of repeats, anyone who goes after me is essentially wasting a good 20 seconds of their time.
Yeah, I think there are 240...

Wouldn't it be 5 Factorial times 2?

Aug 28, 2017
it wont be 5!*2 bc you have only 2 things to pick from and you repeat them. if you had the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 and you had to put them in an order then that wouldve been 5! But this ones different. 2^5 is the correct calculation. and 32 does include all possible outcomes. (This made me feel like a teacher lol)

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Congratz Furrukh!

And a question for the team, how long did it take for you to find it lol?

Oh, and about the math Idk anymore. I did probability start of last year, wont have to do it till the end of Calc this year :D I see what I mixed up

I just wrote out all the possible outcomes, and yeah, they would begin repeating after 32.

Pretty sure the contest is on a First Come First Served basis.

Unless you count the fact that it can land on it's side, or not land at all :eek:

Reactions: Furrukh
Aug 28, 2017
Congratz Furrukh!

And a question for the team, how long did it take for you to find it lol?

Oh, and about the math Idk anymore. I did probability start of last year, wont have to do it till the end of Calc this year :D I see what I mixed up

I just wrote out all the possible outcomes, and yeah, they would begin repeating after 32.

Pretty sure the contest is on a First Come First Served basis.

Unless you count the fact that it can land on it's side, or not land at all :eek:
Lol i actually did the same thing with binary...

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
wohoo finally a win for me!!!
hey how do I claim my prize? any former winners, do I write to support@theory11.com with my shipping address?
Yup.Contact the support team. Say "I won the snc" or whatever.
Beyond that, They will need:
Proof of you logging in to your account (I just took a screen shot of my profile)
The URL for this contest (Just copy and paste it)
The Prize you won (From the OP Casey posted)

Reactions: Furrukh
Aug 6, 2017
We have a winner! This was the exact result that showed up for us when we flipped the coin. Congrats! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

Did you pick the first one who guessed it right or did you pick a random member from all who guessed it right?

I hope its the second option

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results