Thank You Theory 11

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to JB and Theory11 for making one of my 4th grade students very happy today. I can't go into details as it is a very sad scenario, but this boy in my classroom and his mother came to my last stage show about two weeks ago. He loves magic and they both thoroughly enjoyed my show.

Just a week ago, his mother passed away tragically and yet he came to school and worked hard to stay focused. It was hard for me to see this happen and I attended the funeral for the student. I reached out to JB and company to see if perhaps they could possibly send a deck of cards or something special just as a "pick me up" and they didn't hesitate at all.

Thanks JB, Casey, and Theory11

-- Rick
IMG_0842.JPG

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to JB and Theory11 for making one of my 4th grade students very happy today. I can't go into details as it is a very sad scenario, but this boy in my classroom and his mother came to my last stage show about two weeks ago. He loves magic and they both thoroughly enjoyed my show.

Just a week ago, his mother passed away tragically and yet he came to school and worked hard to stay focused. It was hard for me to see this happen and I attended the funeral for the student. I reached out to JB and company to see if perhaps they could possibly send a deck of cards or something special just as a "pick me up" and they didn't hesitate at all.

Thanks JB, Casey, and Theory11

-- RickView attachment 3331

Great to see this! I am glad you get to share magic and it`s awesome to see Theory11 doing this too!!

Have a great day my friend!!

Reactions: RickEverhart
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results