Help with some products

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hey guys,

I couldn't decide where to post this. Here or in the product questions, since this is not about any particular product per se.

I need help with two things.

1. The best / most practical effect for Lottery ticket into a bill or multiple bills. I'm going to perform this on the TV show.

2. Stage children magic tricks that requires no assistance and that can be done to music. Please feel free to give me as many as you can. It doesn't necessarily have to be specifically for kids, since they will be 7 yrs and older, so they can enjoy stage effects for grown-ups as well. I'm not talking about stage illusions, more like rope effects, silk effects, levitations of some sort, maybe egg bag, etc.

Thank you so much!

Jan 2, 2016
California
Hey guys,

I couldn't decide where to post this. Here or in the product questions, since this is not about any particular product per se.

1. The best / most practical effect for Lottery ticket into a bill or multiple bills. I'm going to perform this on the TV show.

2. Stage children magic tricks that requires no assistance and that can be done to music. Please feel free to give me as many as you can. It doesn't necessarily have to be specifically for kids, since they will be 7 yrs and older, so they can enjoy stage effects for grown-ups as well. I'm not talking about stage illusions, more like rope effects, silk effects, levitations of some sort, maybe egg bag, etc.

Thank you so much!
Linking rings, the classic cut and restored rope routine most people (including Penn and Teller) do, cups and balls, chop cup. All of these are good stage tricks that require no audience assistance, are enjoyable by all ages, and could easily be timed to a song or instrumental music. As for levitations, there is one known as the dancing cane which is basically meant to be done to music. Idk though. I'd wait for advice from the more experienced magicians on here.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
2. Stage children magic tricks that requires no assistance and that can be done to music.

Linking Rings (Dai Vernon's Symphony of the Rings; Levent's DVDs are amazing)
Billiard Balls (Alan Wakeling's Version is the Best, Levant's DVDs are amazing)
Rope (Rich Sander's Fiber Optics - I've always thought that would be great to the old Pink Panther theme)
Zombie Ball (PM me for ball recommendations; the L&L DVD is good because of McBride and the Jeb Sherril's DVDs bring it to a higher level)
D-Lites (Combine it with LED candles of the same color that can be remotely turned on and off)
Tom Stone's Benson Burner (google it - the effect is in his book Vortex)

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys,

Thank you so much!

Hello im new here.im mrmagic727, i had a question.not sure who to ask.i only do magic for and with my son.not a pro.but curious when products come out and i can't find them no more.like obliter8.sharp this.or red mint. Every magic place around is out of stock.are they done with making those items.how does it work ? Anyone know ? Ty so much for any help you can give..

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Linking Rings (Dai Vernon's Symphony of the Rings; Levent's DVDs are amazing)
Billiard Balls (Alan Wakeling's Version is the Best, Levant's DVDs are amazing)
Rope (Rich Sander's Fiber Optics - I've always thought that would be great to the old Pink Panther theme)
Zombie Ball (PM me for ball recommendations; the L&L DVD is good because of McBride and the Jeb Sherril's DVDs bring it to a higher level)
D-Lites (Combine it with LED candles of the same color that can be remotely turned on and off)
Tom Stone's Benson Burner (google it - the effect is in his book Vortex)
Thanks man, I've sent you a PM.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results