Messing up

Jul 26, 2016
Yes, LM, guilty as charged. LOL! I did indeed mention and quote the wrong person. My apologies. I should have addressed my comment to Hgagnon. Guess that's what happens when trying to practice one-hand strike double lifts while simultaneously reading and typing. I'll have to remember not to do that again...

Aug 15, 2017
Doesn't matter mate!
At least you are better than me.
*Someone* followed me on insta and I was so happy that I texted another close friend of mine in a DM something like,"Hey! I don't believe it! ('Someone's name) actually followed me! Best day of my life!"
And I did all this while practising the scissor cut.
And then I realised that I had texted that 'Someone' by mistake instead of my friend. And Someone had seen it.
Lol (tho I didn't at that time. Then all I wanted to do was bury myself deep under).
Magic will be the death of me I know!
:)

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
Jul 26, 2016
@ Lord Magic: "Magic will be the death of me I know!"

Even if that is the case, I am confident that you will pull off the greatest escape of all - eclipsing even Houdini and Blaine - and rise again!

Reactions: Lord Magic
Apr 26, 2016
Yes, LM, guilty as charged. LOL! I did indeed mention and quote the wrong person. My apologies. I should have addressed my comment to Hgagnon. Guess that's what happens when trying to practice one-hand strike double lifts while simultaneously reading and typing. I'll have to remember not to do that again...
I feel like with your double, the condition of the cards as well as your hands has a lot to do with it. See, I like being able to pick up any deck at all, and just go. However, it does sound like a good concept, just much riskier than simply using a technique. As for me, I prefer to simply pinky count and execute the Vernon pushoff, which looks exactly as it should. From time to time I use the strike, however I've found it much too knack to be of any major use. If I were to use another DL I would have to go with the flair double. It mixes a nice little bit of flourish into the lift, which I think is a very aesthetic option.

Jul 26, 2016
Yes, eternalredking, I have often found that I have had difficulty with certain moves that work well for others, and vice versa.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results