How Old Do I Have To Be To Submit a Trick?

Sep 7, 2017
I have a very short, and simple question... can I submit a trick to theory11 even if I'm only 13? I have a good idea for TnR effect. (even though I'm only 13, I've been doing magic for about 7 years.)
Thanks!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
There's no age limit, you will have to fill out some tax forms though. If you are under the age of 18 you will need to get your parents or guardians permission.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Dec 8, 2020
So wait, do you have to pay to be able to have a artist account and submit tricks, even if they might not be free sometimes? I do not think I would do it if I have to get my parents to pay.

Reactions: ShaunP9

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
@ChristianMagician, Josh is saying that if you submit a trick and Theory11 sells it, you will need to fill out forms for tax purposes. Theory 11 is required to report any money you make from selling your trick to the government (at least in the United States) and you are required to pay any income tax on that money. So you only have to pay taxes if you make money (and in the United States you would have to make a decent amount of money before any taxes are due).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results