Your Autographs

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
only dan and dave bucks-came in my sleightly magical lecture notes
i dont really care to get a lot of them though, meeting and listening to great magicians would me of more value than a signature.

Wow.... I'll probably leave out a few but here it goes.

John Calvert x4
Alain Nu x 2
Jeff McBride
David Copperfield
Pavel
Jay Scott Berry
Barrie Richardson
Andy Dallas
Mark Mason
Justin Kredible
J.B. Bobo
Duane Laflin
Daryl
Dick Oslund
David Ginn
Hank Moorehouse
Morgan Strebler

There's a few more but nothing big. I've met almost all of them. They lectured here in town.

Nate

Sep 9, 2007
when i was like 7, I got Leonardo and Michealangelo's autograph. I tried to get Donatello's but he had disappeared. I never really liked Raphael.

Dec 7, 2007
Danny Garcia
Paul Stone
Nick Eignhorne
Eugene Burger
Lee Asher
Joshua Jay
Shoot Ogawa
Rocco
Marc Oberon
Richard Turner
Darwin Ortis
Bob White
Paul Cummings
John Born

They are the ones I can remember.... Yeah I go to a lot of Lectures

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Jason Byrne
Daniel Garcia
Gerry McCambridge
Derren Brown
Daniel Madison
Cyril Takayama
Rico & Lisa De La Vega
Jason Latimer
Alain Choquette
David Copperfield
Lee Asher (is coming in the mail)
Lance Burton

Aug 31, 2007
I only have Lance Burton's autograph at the moment, but I'm definitely going to try and get more autographs from all the guys respected in the industry. Maybe even J. Bayme's :D .

-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
I have a couple cards signed by wayne, and a blue Jerry's jack of hearts signed by dan and dave.

Oh yeah.

I only have Lance Burton's autograph at the moment, but I'm definitely going to try and get more autographs from all the guys respected in the industry. Maybe even J. Bayme's :D .

-|P54

omg you have burton's autograph! did you like meet him in a real life or get a book with his sig. or what, dude thats amazing, lance is all time my fave stage magician.

Nov 25, 2007
I have some to add to this thread as well...

*Lance Burton sent me his autograph when I was 13

* I have David Copperfield's autograph when the fan club was in circulation back in the 90s got that one at 12 * my second Copperfield autograph I recieved after assisting onstage in 2005... David actually signed right in front of me!

I guess you could say "I have Chris Angels autograph", actually it's a digital signature on a glossy, *someday I'm going to get "the real thing":D Got that from his fan club, wich was pretty cool. I do like the fact that I didn't have to pay out the A$$ with Copperfield for the fact that he was right in front of me when he signed my autograph, so I knew it was genuine.

I have Homer Liwag's CoinOne and in the sleeve on the piece of cardbacking that comes with the D.V.D. is his signature. Back in 2007 I went to another Copperfield performance and Chris/Homer signed my Magic Magazine...

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
From T11 i have Aaron Fisher (paper engine, notes etc. and card) Lee Asher and Wayne Houchin! I have Chad Juros...that kid on Criss Angel. I have more...gotto take a look!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results