Spin the Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Ignavio, you should get your spins immediately after purchase! If you didn't get an email with a link to spin the wheel, contact our support team here and we can get that link resent to you and all resolved. Happy to help!

Dec 6, 2015
Canada
It looks like they've recently been sold out. Like Brett said though, a much better way to get a bracelet would be through buying $25 in products. And this is just my opinion, but I think if you don't think you'll ever buy that much in products at once, the points would be much better spent getting a discount on one of the under $10 tricks, or waiting for something rare in the archive to pop up :)

Dec 12, 2016
Has anyone won a good prize spinning the wheel for free? I got "no reward" twice and my friends too, only one of them received 50 elite points

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Has anyone won a good prize spinning the wheel for free? I got "no reward" twice and my friends too, only one of them received 50 elite points
Of course! All spins are created equal - the wheel doesn't care if you got the spin from a purchase (you get one spin per product purchased this month!) or from a free daily spin. Doesn't matter either way one bit!

Dec 12, 2016
Of course! All spins are created equal - the wheel doesn't care if you got the spin from a purchase (you get one spin per product purchased this month!) or from a free daily spin. Doesn't matter either way one bit!
Thanks

Dec 12, 2016
Me and my friend were wondering if one of us could donate his elite points to the other, so we could purchase an item from the archive. Can I donate or receive elite points?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Me and my friend were wondering if one of us could donate his elite points to the other, so we could purchase an item from the archive. Can I donate or receive elite points?
Unfortunately not at the moment - we don't currently have any functionality to transfer or donate points.

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
i bought 11 items yesterday and i still havent recieved any tokens for spin the wheel

When you DO get your spins....I’d be curious to know if you win a big prize! Surely something significant from 11 spins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results