Great effects ?? What should i buy

Aug 28, 2017
well, i have 6 months in Magic. I really like it, in spending a lot of money on Magic. I want You to name me great effects, the ones you use, so i know that they are worth the price. I am interested on any impresive trick, does not matter the price, tricks that i love: odyssey, butterfly deck, the seer, messado rings, the gift, imagination coins, etc! Tell me many! The ones you use!

Jan 2, 2016
California
well, i have 6 months in Magic. I really like it, in spending a lot of money on Magic. I want You to name me great effects, the ones you use, so i know that they are worth the price. I am interested on any impresive trick, does not matter the price, tricks that i love: odyssey, butterfly deck, the seer, messado rings, the gift, imagination coins, etc! Tell me many! The ones you use!
I'm more of a book guy myself but I really like the Invisible Deck and Omni Deck

Reactions: C J

C J

Nov 29, 2017
Nest of wallets is good but you have to do a lot of scripting to make it incredible. In my opinion, you should learn slights and try not to rely on gimmicks as much. I normally just carry Omni deck and Nest of wallets and that's it.

Hope it helps.

Apr 26, 2016
Ooh, good tricks.... well, double cross is a trick that I can not rave enough about! Seriously, absolutely devastating stuff. Although, these guys are right. You learn to work with cards enough and you won't need to have a gimmick deck. Example: I eliminated my need for an invisible deck, then for gaff cards by learning and using valuable sleight. Nowadays, I can do a svengali routine, and an invisible deck routine with the same, normal cards, entirely using sleight of hand. As you go, you'll learn to eliminate dupes, backers, mechanical cards, strippers, all sorts of things. You just need to practice at it. A little effort will go a long way with this.

Dec 3, 2017
I think you should to get Tommy wonder's books "The book of wonders" . In my opinion I haven't read books that are filled with amazing tricks and the part about presenting them is brilliant. Don't forget Darwin Ortiz books too, "strong magic" and "designing miracle".They don't teach tricks but they are must if you want to be a top performer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results