Who is your favorite magician/illusionist?

Dec 13, 2007
Mine is lee asher... I think what he can do with cards is wat alot of us wish and practice insanly hard to do.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Out of the new generation it has to be WH for me, out of all time, I don't know, performance wise it has to be David Copperfield, although then I have to give credit to Chris and I don' want to do that, just kidding I like him too, especially his sense of humor

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Bill Malone
Henry Evans
Lee Asher
Wayne Houchin
Copperfield
Chis Kenner ;)

aaron fisher has some nice moves, but I havent seen him performing.. I like mathieu bich magic too, but he uses too many gimmicks.. too many for my style..

I like Daniel Madison too :)

Sep 2, 2007
David Blaine -- because he helped modernize magic, and got me interested in this art, as well.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Paul Harris - one of the greatest thinker and creator of some of the greatest effect.

Franz Harary

No questions. His creativity can't be matched. Very modern approach to things. If not him, it would be close between Lance Burton or Cyril. It's hard to compare magicians. Each has different characteristics that set them apart. But Franz all the way!

Nate

Oct 6, 2007
i dont understand whats so great about houchin im not hatin on him but he only has like 4 effects out how could you consider him your fav with all the other vets out there who created tons more awesome tricks

Dec 13, 2007
i dont understand whats so great about houchin im not hatin on him but he only has like 4 effects out how could you consider him your fav with all the other vets out there who created tons more awesome tricks
its not about how many tricks its about the effect of the trick and that is why so many people love WH because his affects are killer

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results