Best books on equivocation/magician's choice?

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I've always known how powerful a magician's choice trick can be but surprisingly, I do not have a single trick using this method in my repertoire. Where would be the best place for someone to learn equivocation/equivoque/magician's choice?

Thanks Guys!

Jul 15, 2017
Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic has some good stuff on this in it. You can find them in the Roll Any Number force and the Three way test. Happy reading, this book is full of interesting things.

Reactions: ParkinT
Jan 14, 2017
I've always known how powerful a magician's choice trick can be but surprisingly, I do not have a single trick using this method in my repertoire. Where would be the best place for someone to learn equivocation/equivoque/magician's choice?

Thanks Guys!
Here is an example of a [sort-of] reverse Magician's Choice. I have been performing this card effect for about 50 years.

Jan 14, 2017
Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic has some good stuff on this in it. You can find them in the Roll Any Number force and the Three way test. Happy reading, this book is full of interesting things.
GREAT ADVICE! Always return to "The Classics".

Jul 28, 2015
Check out Max Mavens Multiplicity DVD, Not a book but I think it's some of the best work on the subject of equivocation or magicians choice out there

Reactions: DominusDolorum
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results