Bluff pass proof required!!!

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry if the title makes me sound rude or demanding :)
I have heard HIGHLY abt the bluff pass. But before I really perform it to someone, can someone please share there performance of the bluff pass TO AN UNSUSPECTING spectator? That would help me a lot!
If anybody's willing to help, thanx!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Yes, if you do it right. If you make a move out of it, it wont be getting past anyone. But if you practice it until the point that you can trick yourself in a mirror or a video, you can get past any spectator.

Go try it out. Practice it, then go see how it really looks.

Reactions: Lord Magic
Feb 1, 2017
Dan and Dave also have a variation on the bluff pass that is less bold, but also more difficult of a sleight. It is also, in my opinion, less powerful because the audience doesn't get involved; however, I think it still has a lot of utility and is worth learning. You can find it on their Tricks DvD on ArtOfMagic.

Reactions: Lord Magic

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Aaron Fisher teaches his Nowhere Pass in his Penguin Live Lecture.

It is lso in the Paper Engine and the Search and Destroy DVD.

Aaron is great... there are few magicians that are so entertaining that they can take 45 minutes to teach something that should take 5 minutes and you don't even notice. I love his story about Jennings and Vernon.

Aug 15, 2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!
I appreciate it so much...especially because I felt that this request of mine was not a very easy one to comply to...

Also, had a question for the Christians here...I was preparing sort of a Christmas trick and I needed to know something for help on my patter.
Here's the question:-

When exactly was Jesus Christ born?
Here are the 2 options...24th December midnight or 25th December midnight?

Why did I give options when I dunno anything abt this? Because I googled this question and half the answers showed how 25th December cannot be the actual date, etc. And I know the Bible does not exactly put a date.
But since this is for a patter, I can safely avoid the controversial stuff and just say what everyone believes.
So according to popular belief, when exactly (date and rough time) was Jesus born?
Since this was for the patter only, I thought putting up a separate thread was unnecessary
:)

Reactions: steven.m.choi
Apr 12, 2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!
I appreciate it so much...especially because I felt that this request of mine was not a very easy one to comply to...

Also, had a question for the Christians here...I was preparing sort of a Christmas trick and I needed to know something for help on my patter.
Here's the question:-

When exactly was Jesus Christ born?
Here are the 2 options...24th December midnight or 25th December midnight?

Why did I give options when I dunno anything abt this? Because I googled this question and half the answers showed how 25th December cannot be the actual date, etc. And I know the Bible does not exactly put a date.
But since this is for a patter, I can safely avoid the controversial stuff and just say what everyone believes.
So according to popular belief, when exactly (date and rough time) was Jesus born?
Since this was for the patter only, I thought putting up a separate thread was unnecessary
:)

Hi, I'm a practicing and devoted Christian, and no Christian I personally know actually believes that 25th December is Jesus' birthday! o_O I actually never heard of any lore regarding the time of Jesus' birth; some historians say it was during the spring. I know some kids believe it was December 25, but they don't ask the time, and when the truth is "revealed", that the date was set to replace a pagan holiday much later on, no one really cares; we just celebrate Jesus' birth anyway. Now I can't say for all Christians; I'm from San Francisco so that might have something to do with it. As for casual Christians, or those that only attend church for Christmas and Easter, or others, I'm only guessing, but I think they either say the same as me or just say December 25th.

Thanks for your question! Hope your patter goes well!

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results