Gifting magic!

Jul 15, 2017
Hey Theory 11 crew!

So I just wanted to start a thread to see what cool magic books/dvds/gimmicks you were gifted this season. It's fun to see what people received and how it changes what they are doing, if it changes anything at all.

For me, I was gifted,Tangled Web by Eric Mead, The Pass by Xavior Spade, Abyss by Lloyd Barnes, and Guy Hollingworth - Drawing Room Deceptions.

I look forward to going through all of them in the coming year!

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
My last purchase was Tarantula II at a discounted price about a month or so ago. I didn't ask for nor buy any magic products this year. Currently saving up to produce a show that has an estimated cost of $10,000 for the time being so for now I need to be content with what I already have.

With that being said, I did win Everlast and Narcissus in a contest and I am eagerly anticipating those to arrive in the mail.

Reactions: Justinquill
Aug 15, 2017
Hey Theory 11 crew!

So I just wanted to start a thread to see what cool magic books/dvds/gimmicks you were gifted this season. It's fun to see what people received and how it changes what they are doing, if it changes anything at all.

For me, I was gifted,Tangled Web by Eric Mead, The Pass by Xavior Spade, Abyss by Lloyd Barnes, and Guy Hollingworth - Drawing Room Deceptions.

I look forward to going through all of them in the coming year!
I want to be gifted something too!
:(:(:(:(:(
Parents? Listening?
:p

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Mostly I got blacksmithing equipment this year, but I did get myself "Performing the Q&A" by Gerry McCambridge, "Scripting Magic" deluxe box set by Pete McCabe, and Akkelian envelopes for walk around performances.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Mike Cavney's Wonders and Conference Illusions
The Secrets of So Sato
Sewing Needles, a Pink Tomato Pin Cushion and a bottle of "Spellbound" Pinot Noir
4 Dollar Size Antique Chinese Coins
A package of Neodymium magnets
A brick of Bicycle Standard cards from Costco

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
well living in a country like Pakistan, magic is an expensive hobby to peruse. So got nothing as a gift :p, took part in many contests won just single SNC here and got 4 decks as a gift which i am very grateful for. Speaking of gifts since its a holiday season for all of you if by any chance you wanna send me any magic gift I would be happily willing to accept it lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results