Digital Dissolve - Special Announcement by Steve Dusheck & theory11

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Josh,

You're correct-- the price has been increased to $44.95 as the manuscript provides tons of extra value-- and truth be told, it's still a crazy good deal. The precision made gimmicks usually go for $70 direct from Jamie Schoolcraft, so with the DVD, the manuscript, the coins, and the packaging-- it's a LOT for a little.

Sounds like a good deal to me! HaHa

I realized very quickly that good coin gimmicks come with a price. But that price gets you the best quality possible. Cheap gimmicks just give you a lot of hassle and aren't very reliable.

Nate

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
I think it's also important to note that Mr. Dusheck and numerous industry professionals were surprised that we were selling it for as little as we were. After seeing ALL that he had put into it... we knew that it was invaluable. This really is a masterpiece - a professional routine at your fingertips & with Steve's brilliant handling, it can be done either surrounded on the street or stand up in front of an audience. All of us here are indebted to Steve for sharing this with us.

Read the entire thing...I am glad that both you and Steve wrote a message and that the issue was resolved (hopefully David Regal won't forget to mention it in the January issue of Genii...). Also glad that there is now a full history on the effect on the effect page and that everything is going to be re-made. Thanks J. Bayme :).

~David Rysin

P.S. I'm sure you already know this, but just in case: "Digital Dissolve" is not listed on the main "tricks" page of the site.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
What about people that have already purchased it or purchase it between now and then? Will they get the extra footage in form of a download?

Ahhh. That's a very interesting idea - we may be able to make that happen - or provide the extra footage to everyone via a media section video. Just so you have an idea, we are re-filming the part where Dan White briefly discusses the incorrect history of Digital Dissolve. We will also be adding to the end credits as well. So the extra footage will not contain new performances or anything like that, we're just making sure that all of the history & crediting on the DVD is corrected.

Just so you have an idea, we are re-filming the part where Dan White briefly discusses the incorrect history of Digital Dissolve. We will also be adding to the end credits as well. So the extra footage will not contain new performances or anything like that, we're just making sure that all of the history & crediting on the DVD is corrected.

Yeah I figured it wasn't any new handlings of performances, but I think everyone that owns or will own Digital Dissolve should have access to the correct credits. A video in the media section is a great idea. Too bad you can't have Steve Dusheck teaching his handling in the new footage.

Sep 10, 2007
Very happy to hear that you guys came to an agreement. It really is a great trick and worth every penny.

Dec 5, 2007
Really awesome that things worked out here. Good job T11 on fixing things up and thanks to Steve for sharing his effect with the community once again.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Glad to see that everything worked out at the end. I'm also glad that I was able to get it for $10 less before it was pulled! :D

But seriously, this really shows Theory11's true colors and I give major props to all the T11 guys (especially JB) for stepping up and resolving this rather than ignoring it like alot of magic sellers do.

Aug 31, 2007
I smiled when I saw Mr. Dusheck's reply.

Just beautiful. Part of my love and respect for T11 is restored. Keep up the good work, T11.

- harapan. magic!

Bravo, guys, bravo.

I'm endlessly happy that you guys were able to come to an agreement with Steve. I've now got much more respect for the T11 team. Good to see that this all got worked out.

Sep 4, 2007
Dusheck exaggerates, sounded like he a had a mental breakdown of the incorrect history, which is sad. And 20 extra dollars for a manuscript! I dunno.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results