Magic Vlog

Did you enjoy the vlog?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Happy New Year everyone!

To kick off the year, I thought I would try my hand at making a magic vlog. It would mean the world to me if you guys could give me feedback on it. I would like to know what you liked, didn't like, and how I can make it more entertaining since this is my first attempt at vlogging.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jul 15, 2017
Tyler,
Good start my friend. I really enjoyed the vlog, specially because you do nailed it! That is one of the first tricks I invested a lot of real time into outside of card magic. I like your review videos but I think the vlog is going to be a big hit for you! I liked and subscribed.

Tyler,
Good start my friend. I really enjoyed the vlog, specially because you do nailed it! That is one of the first tricks I invested a lot of real time into outside of card magic. I like your review videos but I think the vlog is going to be a big hit for you! I liked and subscribed.
Thanks so much Justin! I have been discussing with my team what is the best way to change up my channel and we want to change up the formula to the reviews at some point in the future and put more emphasis into vlogs. We're still not sure what's the right path but we are going to experiment around. Thank you so much for your input!

Reactions: Justinquill
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results