DIT Time Stop Levitation

Feb 25, 2017
So I’ve been trying to figure out if it would be able to recreate the Time Stop levitation dome with the venom Project, except instead of spending all of my saved money on the Venom, using two cheaper ITRs that I already have. If anyone could think of a possible handling and rigging to do so with two ITRs please comment below, I’ll update whenever I think of something else.

Josh Mickelson

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2016
Utah
Part of what you're receiving in the venom project isn't just the reels themselves, but the hookup and routines that go along with them. As much as I'd love to help you, it isn't really my place to say. I hope you understand. :)

Feb 25, 2017
Part of what you're receiving in the venom project isn't just the reels themselves, but the hookup and routines that go along with them. As much as I'd love to help you, it isn't really my place to say. I hope you understand. :)
I understand for sure, I’m just trying to come up with a way for those who cannot afford the venom project because I believe something similar can be done for cheaper. I think that anyone who can afford the venom should purchase one rather than go through with whatever I or any replies come up with.

Reactions: Josh Mickelson
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results