Tell me what you think.

Dec 30, 2017
This is a very simple routine that I created (I believe)

Effect:
You show the spectators your phone, and it has low battery. You tell your spectators to keep an eye on the battery percentage. A magical wave and the batter "magically" increases to full power. The phone can be inspected, and spectators will be mind blown.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Jan 14, 2017
It's not a bad idea.

A 'screenshot' of our phone with low battery in your photo gallery is what you first show them?
I think 50% of people would guess this as the method. I know 90% of the people I work with everyday would.

Reactions: Tym68 and Mr_ARPY
Dec 30, 2017
It's not a bad idea.

A 'screenshot' of our phone with low battery in your photo gallery is what you first show them?
I think 50% of people would guess this as the method. I know 90% of the people I work with everyday would.
Thanks for the support, I was thinking of using screenshots,etc.

Dec 30, 2017
It's not a bad idea.

Do you know a different way I can achieve this effect?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Alan Rorrison may be someone to chat with about this. Also, bit more of a long shot, but Will Jones.

Dec 19, 2017
This is a very simple routine that I created (I believe)

Effect:
You show the spectators your phone, and it has low battery. You tell your spectators to keep an eye on the battery percentage. A magical wave and the batter "magically" increases to full power. The phone can be inspected, and spectators will be mind blown.
I thing you used the fake battery percentage app

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks! Maybe I can create an app that is disguised as a phone. :O
I guess you can achieve it in a simpler way. Record the home screen for a few hours so that the percentage of your battery drops quite a bit. Reverse the video and play it on 2x speed and voila! You can now visually increase your battery percentage.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results