Levitation Effects

Oct 30, 2015
Hi! I want to learn more about Levitation effects and I found the DVD "Master of levitation system" by Fearson. However, the effects don't require a reel. I want some effects that I can utilize a simple mechanical ITR. Any suggestions? BTW I saw this really cool effect where a ring floats in the air and once you snap ur fingers it falls into the palm, anyone know where I can learn this effect?

C J

Nov 29, 2017
If you don't have much if any experience with IT I would buy the invisible thread starter kit from scamstuff.
https://www.scamstuff.com/collections/main/products/ec009. you do have to make your own gimmick though but its simple and easy to set up.

However, if you are a bit more experienced I would recommend looking into a reel of some sort. As for the ring, the ring trick you can use some basic thread principle to figure it out.

Remove this if you think this is exposure mods.

You could levitate a ring by looping it through the front of your hair and then you add the anchor to the inside of the ring and then spin it and it should float.

Again sorry if you think its exposure.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
On worldsgreatestmagic.com you can find a few videos on levitation and the different types of thread used to accomplish them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results