JAQK CELLARS

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys, I’m considering about buying a JAQK blue edition from my friend . However , when I search for it on google. I found out that there’s two types of blue JAQK, one is darker and one is lighter . So my question is , which one is rarer and worth the collection ? Thanks for the answer in advance :)

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
The darker the lighter one is available now at t11 so if you can get the dark one.

None of the JAQK Cellars decks are available now at theory11 - each edition is limited and when we sell out that is it!

So my question is , which one is rarer and worth the collection ?

Rarer - the original, lighter colored version.

Worth collecting - all of them, if you can find them! Original, Red, Black, Blue, and Amethyst.

// L

Dec 2, 2017
None of the JAQK Cellars decks are available now at theory11 - each edition is limited and when we sell out that is it!

Rarer - the original, lighter colored version.

Worth collecting - all of them, if you can find them! Original, Red, Black, Blue, and Amethyst.

// L
Wow thanks ! I had his friends who collected rare cards but then he quoted magic . So I’m getting his deck in lower price :) by the way , which do you think I should buy first ? JAQK light blue edition or David Blaine blue split spades first edition ?

MarcusO

Elite Member
May 31, 2017
The Jaqk series is cool. The red appears to be the most pricy around the $50 ball park area when they become available. The dark blue , black and purple are all about $20 each the light blue will fall 35-45 in the range . And as Lyle said. They won't be reprinted . If you can't decide between 2 decks .... there is an easy solution ..... get both

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results