Show some heart to a fellow magician

Sep 9, 2007
Hey, It will sound crazy, but what the heck. I'm so desperate I'll do it!

The Wynns cards... Oh man I want them sooooo bad! :(

I'm from Europe and getting those babies is impossible for me. I tried to get them through the site but there are some fast clicking maniacs out there who bought dozens of those babies and I'm left with freaking nothing! Damn.

I was lucky enough to get the 1st edition Guardians via one online shop in my country that got couple of pairs, and man oh man when they came to my mailbox I felt AWESOME! I'm keeping them for my kids, no joke!

Soooo... Christmas time is coming, everyone should share with others, be a kind person and all that stuff.
It will sound crazy, but is there anyone with a heart bigger than the whole world who can send me only a one deck of Wynns? That's all!.
I mean, not for free. Well that would be awesome heh but too crazy no doubt.
I don't wanna sell them after that for some crazy prize, hell no! Never!

Like I said before, I'm from Europe and I'm kinda broke right now, plus I don't really have any possibility to send the money, but I'm working on it and I would like to make a fair deal.

Having this deck will mean sooooo much to me, so If there's anyone who could do it, I will be thankful till the rest of my life.

I know, it's e-begging, but I really REALLY want them sooo much!

Thank you.

Oct 9, 2007
Amarillo, Texas
I'm with you Tenchu, I wanted one of them so bad, but I guess we're just not quick enough. If anyone feels the need to make a profit on one of their decks, I'm willing to make a dealio. We need our fixes! :)

Sep 2, 2007
Wow, even though he sounds really desperate I'm going to level with you here.

Imagine some guy coming up to you and just asking for a corvette, he said he couldn't pay you but possibly trade you soemthing?

And then someone says yes...

Personally I think this is a backwards world

What if everyone who wanted a deck of wynn's presented a very heart-touching story.

We wouldn't have any decks left for ourselves. I don't have a deck of wynn's nor do I plan to buy one. But if I get one as a gift, im not going to turn them done

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results