Portland, OR - where do you buy cards?

Jan 12, 2018
You can find better deals online, actually. Penguin Magic has somewhat lower prices than most web shops and storefronts, even on some hard to find cards. Also, if you are after decks like Monarchs and similar, Barnes and Noble site often sends out 15% off (or even 20% off) coupons by e-mail allowing you to order most items, include card decks, at a discount. Amazon.com is often a hit or miss in that area, but their prices always fluctuate, and with a site like camelcamelcamel.com you can set up free "price alerts" that will notify you whenever any desired item gets its price lowered on Amazon; very useful.

Reactions: natesmithimprov
You can find better deals online, actually. Penguin Magic has somewhat lower prices than most web shops and storefronts, even on some hard to find cards. Also, if you are after decks like Monarchs and similar, Barnes and Noble site often sends out 15% off (or even 20% off) coupons by e-mail allowing you to order most items, include card decks, at a discount. Amazon.com is often a hit or miss in that area, but their prices always fluctuate, and with a site like camelcamelcamel.com you can set up free "price alerts" that will notify you whenever any desired item gets its price lowered on Amazon; very useful.

This is really helpful. Thank you.

Jan 12, 2018
Other ideas for you:
  • David Blaine is coming to town (May 21st, Keller Auditorium), so, hopefully, anyone attending the show would be able to buy some decks off his tray at the lobby.
  • The cheapest cards I could find are 12-deck bricks of Bicycle Standards from Amazon. (Used to be exclusive to Prime members, but not anymore.). I've seen those going as low as $12.45 recently. Costco has the same ones for $15.99, I think.

Reactions: natesmithimprov
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results