Need help locating a certain gimmick for a trick please

I don't want to say too much but it's this clear glass block that goes with the vanishing deck trick. I obviously want to show respect and give credit where credit is due and purchase it from whoever came up with the trick. Can someone please tell me who was the creator and if I can purchase it from them please because they are the ones that put the hard work into creating it. Thanks.

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I don't want to say too much but it's this clear glass block that goes with the vanishing deck trick. I obviously want to show respect and give credit where credit is due and purchase it from whoever came up with the trick. Can someone please tell me who was the creator and if I can purchase it from them please because they are the ones that put the hard work into creating it. Thanks.
Is it the omni deck?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8384

Oh my gosh that's in it LOL you're just answering all my questions tonight aren't you ?? Haha, yeah I've been watching that on some videos lately and seems to be a good ender depending on situation. Any experience with it ?? Would you recommend ?? Currently I have no gimmicks because I'm not a big believer in them. I do all impromptu and setup. For some reason this one caught my eye.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Oh my gosh that's in it LOL you're just answering all my questions tonight aren't you ?? Haha, yeah I've been watching that on some videos lately and seems to be a good ender depending on situation. Any experience with it ?? Would you recommend ?? Currently I have no gimmicks because I'm not a big believer in them. I do all impromptu and setup. For some reason this one caught my eye.
I bought one and it kills reaction wise. People love surprises like that when it comes to magic. Especially when you say the deck has vanished and they're like "no it hasnt" and then they realize the cards are an acrylic block. I usually use it as an end to the ambitious card.

Anyway, it's no problem haha. You just happen to be asking questions I have answers to lol.

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
I bought one and it kills reaction wise. People love surprises like that when it comes to magic. Especially when you say the deck has vanished and they're like "no it hasnt" and then they realize the cards are an acrylic block. I usually use it as an end to the ambitious card.

Anyway, it's no problem haha. You just happen to be asking questions I have answers to lol.

Yes plus you know you get tired out so if they ask to see another trick you can just say look they disappeared I'm out of my cards and walk away ....haha..... Mental Then they'll be left thinking wow where did they really go to ??

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Would Joshua Jay's The Phantom Deck be a good option instead of the Omni Deck here?

It is a similar concept, but instead of a single transparent block, you end up with an entire pack of transparent, clear cards. So it is as if the entire deck has just magically turned invisible/clear.

It was designed to build on the concept of the Omni Deck - would others consider it an improvement?

Product page with more info: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/card-magic/phantom-deck/

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Would Joshua Jay's The Phantom Deck be a good option instead of the Omni Deck here?

To me it is a matter of personal preference. Choose whatever ending do you think works best because if you like it, that will be conveyed to your audience in your performance.

To add to the list, you also could do Paul Harris's Solid Deception (Art of Astonishment, Volume 1) which uses a homemade gimmick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results