Quantum Bender 2.0?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello!

I have been thinking about buying The Quantum bender 2.0 for awhile it sounds really amazing and it has got some great reviews from pros. But for 600 dollars i would like to know some more about it. Can someone tell me abit more about how the effect looks? and what is so much better about this one then other benders that is around 30 dollars.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
For $600 they should give a tiny elf that can bend coins infront of spectators eyes, he should be able to fly and dance. Seriously $600 is a rip-off for any trick.

Dec 5, 2007
maybe thats what you get :D No but seriously if its 600, it must be something that is alot better then other bends right? if so what is it?

I actually bought this and I've gotta say I was disappointed. I don't think there's much to recommend it over other coin bends. I got it because I live in London and it's the only device I saw that said it could bend UK coins. But I'm struggling to find a way to make the handling look as clean as I want it to and I think your money is better spent elsewhere. I've got so muich from David Stone's DVD's for example and they're a fraction of the cost.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I still don't see why people would buy this when they could buy the Superman Coin Bend for $30 or the Closer by Morgan Strebler for $10 and bascially get the same effect... a coin bending at your fingertips.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results