Secrets Within T11 Decks

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
J.Bayme himself revealed the story about secrets hidden in the Mystery Deck. For me it was a surprise I was not aware of it, I am attaching the link to video too in case if you wanna watch it. Just wanna say that ITS WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA. Plz make more decks with this concept of hidden secrets within them which brings me to my next question, I have right now in front of me the sentinels and high victorian decks, are there any more secrets within any of the other t11 decks? J.Bayme or anyone?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Dec 29, 2017
Last I heard the secret summoned a mint classic deck of Jerry's Nuggets. You gotta find the sword (as in the physical blade that was artistically rendered) that's going through the skull on the Monarchs though and decipher some stuff on a sheet of uncut Contrabands held to the sun. It is quite the process and I may have said too much.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Last I heard the secret summoned a mint classic deck of Jerry's Nuggets. You gotta find the sword (as in the physical blade that was artistically rendered) that's going through the skull on the Monarchs though and decipher some stuff on a sheet of uncut Contrabands held to the sun. It is quite the process and I may have said too much.
One more word out of you and you're getting banned! ;)

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results