If you had one chance to perform your best trick / skill / cardistry / etc. For whoever you wanted..

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
Really any celebrity would be great, quite often when there's shows here, because Perth is a small City I tend to see people in the city that are having breaks from thier shows.

Most times I'm sitting there thinking, "damn just go up and see if they want to see some magic" and then I start thinking "well they are trying to have a break and they keep getting fans hassling them. I should just let them relax"
Next time i'll definitely push myself to just do it.

Really any celebrity would be great, quite often when there's shows here, because Perth is a small City I tend to see people in the city that are having breaks from thier shows.

Most times I'm sitting there thinking, "damn just go up and see if they want to see some magic" and then I start thinking "well they are trying to have a break and they keep getting fans hassling them. I should just let them relax"
Wow stupendous that's crazy where is that City, Perth ?? I've never heard of that town.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

I just looked it up your from the Down Under huh ??

Jul 26, 2016
I would perform for my Uncle Al. He was one of my Dad's 3 brothers. They were all so cool. The 4 brothers got together whenever they could and laughed and partied and had fun. But Uncle Al was a fantastic magician. He was the one who inspired me and instilled the love of magic in me. He performed beautiful and mystifying sleight of hand and was very kind, charming and entertaining. I idolized him and still do. He was just - well - magical. He never got the chance to see that I would end up following in his footsteps, as he went to the great beyond when I was very young, but maybe he is watching from there and is proud...

Aug 15, 2017
Who would it be for ??? I guess basically your one trick dream gig oh yeah Dead or Alive doesn't matter
My dream gig would be performance in the FISM. In front of all the amazing magicians, it'd be amazing, even if I don't win.

I'd love to perform for J.K. Rowling and the Harry Potter cast.

Finally, the one person I would have loved to perform for and would have been my most memorable performance ever, I am sure, would have been for the Professor, Dai Vernon.

I would perform for my Uncle Al. He was one of my Dad's 3 brothers. They were all so cool. The 4 brothers got together whenever they could and laughed and partied and had fun. But Uncle Al was a fantastic magician. He was the one who inspired me and instilled the love of magic in me. He performed beautiful and mystifying sleight of hand and was very kind, charming and entertaining. I idolized him and still do. He was just - well - magical. He never got the chance to see that I would end up following in his footsteps, as he went to the great beyond when I was very young, but maybe he is watching from there and is proud...
Wow Al e ,
I'm sure he is watching from beyond. We need more people like your uncle Al was in this world. Spreading love with magic....... I guess In a sense spreading magic with magic. Anyway that's incredible I'm so glad you shared

My dream gig would be performance in the FISM. In front of all the amazing magicians, it'd be amazing, even if I don't win.

I'd love to perform for J.K. Rowling and the Harry Potter cast.

Finally, the one person I would have loved to perform for and would have been my most memorable performance ever, I am sure, would have been for the Professor, Dai Vernon.
That's really awesome Lord Magic !!! Although I guess in the World of Harry Potter would be hard showing a magic trick in the world that's already magical huh, lol. Dai Vernon, yup, if that would be awesome !! I guess I basically will be showing him his own tricks lmao.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results