Great, Hilarious, and Awesome Reactions !!

Check out these amazing reactions I had today guys it's about 3 1 min video clips. Kid is freaking hilarious the way he reacts. I'm just starting to break into public so I've only gotten a few reactions like this. Man I felt high for hours on end after..... I hope you all enjoy, thx !! It will take you to my Reddit page and it's the 3 videos near the top !!

https://www.reddit.com/r/cardmagic/...s_loving_the_magic/?utm_source=reddit-android

https://www.reddit.com/r/cardmagic/...e_end_to_funny_lol/?utm_source=reddit-android

https://www.reddit.com/r/cardmagic/...es_it_check_it_out/?utm_source=reddit-android

I just watched all three videos, congrats CardMagicNJ, smooth work, and great reactions!

It's reactions like this that make it worth all the hard work! Keep it up!
Thank you EndersGame, that means a lot . Like I said I'm just starting to break out into public and only have a couple like that so far and that one, omg, when I saw how much he was enjoying it, I instantly became so much more relaxed, was neat. Anyway, thanks for watching.

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Once again, for a relative newbie this is good work, and all the best with your YouTube channel.

Out of curiosity, what teaching materials did you use to learn those routines?

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Once again, for a relative newbie this is good work, and all the best with your YouTube channel.

Out of curiosity, what teaching materials did you use to learn those routines?
The tricks he did are fairly old and a couple of them were made famous by David Blaine.

The first was the “Hand Sandwich” trick then he did an “Ambitious Card Routine”and then “Be Honest, What is it?” Or “two card monte” as some people call it.

Reactions: EndersGame
Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Yes, I'm well aware of what the tricks are - I've been doing card magic for 30 years.

I wasn't asking about *what* he learned but *how* he learned it, and the teaching materials used to learn it.

I'm guessing one of the Ellusionist videos?

Reactions: CardMagicNJ

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Yes, I'm well aware of what the tricks are - I've been doing card magic for 30 years.

I wasn't asking about *what* he learned but *how* he learned it, and the teaching materials used to learn it.

Oh oops . Totally misunderstood. My bad.

Hey Enders,
Actually it wasn't the Ellusionist videos, It's kind of a mixture of RRTCM, Allanillusionxx vids, if I see something that somebody else adds or does differently and I like it I try it with my tricks. Just starting to get out there so eventually I'll put my own spin on things. Thx.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results