Backpalming source

Sep 1, 2007
Jeff McBride's Art of Crd Manipulation DVDs cover this subject among others. I highly reccommend them.

Besides, they also cover a lot of great moves, sleights, and color changes in general.

Aug 31, 2007
California
As said above, McBride is the man to look at for card manipulation. As long as you would like to learn from the king of card manipulation, than you should look into McBride.

Great stuff,

Keenan

Dec 14, 2007
UK
I'm working way through the DVDs at the moment... though I'm finding backpalming mutiple cards pretty hard with a regular bicycle deck. Jeff uses Murphy's manipulation cards - can anyone recommend these (or another, cheaper and poker-sized deck) from experience?

The DVDs are worth it just to see McBride's smiles at the camera...

Sep 2, 2007
London
I'm working way through the DVDs at the moment... though I'm finding backpalming mutiple cards pretty hard with a regular bicycle deck. Jeff uses Murphy's manipulation cards - can anyone recommend these (or another, cheaper and poker-sized deck) from experience?

The DVDs are worth it just to see McBride's smiles at the camera...

Backpalming multiple cards is hard at first, there's no getting away from it. It takes time and practice to build up the necessary muscles. Breaking-in your cards makes it a lot easier, although I have seen experienced manipulators pick up about half a brand-new deck, give it a little bend and then put it straight into backpalm. It's just down to practice.

I recommend to watch Jeff MCbride's art of card manipulation series or Jeff Sheridan ( teacher of Jeff MCbride ) on his L&L series.
I use red Bee's for backpalming and I think there better then manipulation cards ( at least for me ).
Because manipulation cards are more difficult to hold cause there bridge size, but on the other hand they have a flesh colored back so people see them less behind your hand. Bee's are €3,50,- and manipulation cards are €14,99,- at least in Holland :p so I would go for the Bee's.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I recommend to watch Jeff MCbride's art of card manipulation series or Jeff Sheridan ( teacher of Jeff MCbride ) on his L&L series.
I use red Bee's for backpalming and I think there better then manipulation cards ( at least for me ).
Because manipulation cards are more difficult to hold cause there bridge size, but on the other hand they have a flesh colored back so people see them less behind your hand. Bee's are €3,50,- and manipulation cards are €14,99,- at least in Holland :p so I would go for the Bee's.

there are actually manipulation decks in poker size (well at least one......)

here you go: Manipulation Cards (Japan)

Now, that was a Swedish site but im sure you can find em elsewhere.

/Marb

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results