Question about mental card magic

Oct 14, 2017
Two questions:
1st: Is there any other method to achieve card at any number(not any card but specific card) to appear on a random number from 1-52 name by spectator not using gimmick. i know a method which required a stacked deck and classic pass. Daniel fernadez often perform this trick with his mental magic. It seems like he didn't touch the deck.
1:33 on this video
where can i look for the method he used

Where can i look for this trick performed by derren brown which two spectator shuffle a normal deck under the table and flip 1 card face up and finally turn out to be the same card

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
That's three questions. As much as I grow tired of posts like this I'll answer two.

1. Yes
3. You can look for this trick in works written by Daniel Madison.

Oct 14, 2017
That's three questions. As much as I grow tired of posts like this I'll answer two.

1. Yes
3. You can look for this trick in works written by Daniel Madison.
where can i look up to find the method used by daniel. Is there any classic pass involve in his method
Is there any exact name i could directly search for

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
You misunderstood. You numbered question 1 but didn't number the rest.

This was question 3:

HIM#23 said:
Where can i look for this trick performed by derren brown which two spectator shuffle a normal deck under the table and flip 1 card face up and finally turn out to be the same card

There is no place to look it up. But you can buy it from the lybrary. Yes, there is an exact name you can directly search for.

Oct 14, 2017
You misunderstood. You numbered question 1 but didn't number the rest.

This was question 3:

There is no place to look it up. But you can buy it from the lybrary. Yes, there is an exact name you can directly search for.
Could you tell me the exact name of it ? Thank you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results