Got my first Gig super excited everybody !!!!!!!

Hey guys,
Remember a while back I had a thread saying that I had a nursing home that was interested in having me perform there ?? Well I got the phone call today from the director and he has me booked for the evening of April 20th. I'm super excited, words can't express. I know everyone of you out there as had your first gig somewhere and you'll never forget it. So it's definitely going to be a memory in the making. I may be asking for help putting a routine together I have all the tricks no problem I got to work it with the pattern and them leading into one another. Anyway I just want to share the good news with all you guys out there hope you're having a great week !! Oh and by the way in case you're wondering I offered to do this obviously for free and just asked in return if I could keep some business cards there and if they enjoyed me just to spread good word.
Thx,
Ryan L.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I can't express how happy I am with this news! Who would have thought that a new member, bursting into the forum with so such enthusiasm, would have progressed so rapidly? Congratulations, Ryan! I'll help in any capacity I can, but for sure the other mods are here to offer their experience and wisdom.

My advice, much like I said in a previous post, is to be humble and aware of your audience members as much as possible. Be gentle and kind, which will be no problem for you at all, and everything else will click. The most important advice of all: have fun!

I can't express how happy I am with this news! Who would have thought that a new member, bursting into the forum with so such enthusiasm, would have progressed so rapidly? Congratulations, Ryan! I'll help in any capacity I can, but for sure the other mods are here to offer their experience and wisdom.

My advice, much like I said in a previous post, is to be humble and aware of your audience members as much as possible. Be gentle and kind, which will be no problem for you at all, and everything else will click. The most important advice of all: have fun!
Dominus,
Thank you so much for saying that ! Absolutely, I'll be so kind to these folks. I actually plan to thank them first, the vets for their service, and just that whole generation for what they've done for this country. I'm sure it will go well, either way a definitely learning experience . Hope you had a great week !!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results