Saturday Night Contest - Packet Cutter

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you’re all having a great weekend!

Your challenge this week is to create a cardistry move that is a packet cut. The number of packets can be up to you, however we want to see packets only. No single cards at the start, middle, or end of your flourish. We’re looking for creativity, originality, and execution. The more creative and original the better, but we are also looking for a smooth performance.

Film and upload your video to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (if on Instagram hashtag it #theory11) and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, April 8th at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, 5 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice, and a deck of Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Nov 25, 2013
I guess someone has to be first.....

This is the first cut I have ever created. I haven't come up with a name for this cut yet. Also, I'm pretty sure I created the opener (I haven't seen it anywhere else), but I'm not 100% sure. Please let me know if someone else has used it so I know if I did or not!

The song I used is Brighter Future by Big Gigantic feat. Naaz.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This one was a difficult choice, but ultimately we felt that the winner showcased the criteria we were looking for the best overall. With that said, congrats to Jakey210 on taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to S-Darth and 3V for their entries. They made this contest really close - excellent work to the both of you!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results