Dirty Bastard!

Jan 28, 2018
England.
So, as some body who solely practices gambling techniques I'm a big fan of the Dirty Bastard Theory. For those of you who are wondering why I'm swearing, and what this theory is. It's the theory of looking like you have no idea how to handle a deck of cards, but still executing moves - which draws no suspicion at the card table. Do any other gamblers employ or appreciate this theory/practice? And for that matter, do any magicians also employ or appreciate the Dirty Bastard Theory?

Jan 28, 2018
England.
Ever heard of Lennart Green?

You could say the Great Tomsoni does this, too.

Cardini, as well - his character is basically a tipsy gentleman, haunted by his own props which he can't get rid of.
Quite like Green, but I'm not really a magician nor do I follow magicians but I will definitely look into them. Do you personally think it's a useful tool, or would you use the theory yourself as and when you perform?

Jan 25, 2018
Chatfield mn.
I use this method when ever I am doing a gambling demention. It very cool on how it can mess with peoples minds in a way that they think you don’t know what you doing when in reality you are cheating.

Reactions: RemyYeldrem
Jan 28, 2018
England.
I use this method when ever I am doing a gambling demention. It very cool on how it can mess with peoples minds in a way that they think you don’t know what you doing when in reality you are cheating.
So glad someone else has the same mind set as me in gambling aha, when I first started I was doing everything as neatly as possible, until I realised how fishy it looked; shuffling like a professional and wining every pot aha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results