Check it out !! Did my first full sloppy riffle fan !! Woooo

Seriously guys cardistry is tough !! I'm more of a card magician magic guy but I like to throw a little bit of cardistry in between tricks whatever I'm able to do. Anyway for the longest time I've been getting half to three-quarters of a rotation of my riffle fan. Can you guys please look at this and let me know what I can do to improve it...... I get some full rotations but it looks like the cards are spaced further apart....... Much appreciated

As soon as the card move becomes an actual move, instead of a repetitive game of 52 pickup - You know you've done something right.
Ty, I really appreciate that if you're into cardistry I'm not huge into it I like doing beginner type stuff between my magic tricks for example I can do Chris Ramsey's honeycomb flourish. What's a fairly beginner type flourish you could recommend me to learn next ?? If you don't mind me asking, ty

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Ty, I really appreciate that if you're into cardistry I'm not huge into it I like doing beginner type stuff between my magic tricks for example I can do Chris Ramsey's honeycomb flourish. What's a fairly beginner type flourish you could recommend me to learn next ?? If you don't mind me asking, ty
I'm not that great at cardistry at the moment, but I'd recommend starting with very basic flourishes. Things like the Charlier Cut are essential as it branches off into moves like The Butterfly Cut, or The Revolution Cut (both are extremely aesthetically pleasing and useful in putting together routines). Also, another great place to start is the Sybil Cut and The Werm.
That's what I'm using when I create my card routines nowadays.

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
I'm not that great at cardistry at the moment, but I'd recommend starting with very basic flourishes. Things like the Charlier Cut are essential as it branches off into moves like The Butterfly Cut, or The Revolution Cut (both are extremely aesthetically pleasing and useful in putting together routines). Also, another great place to start is the Sybil Cut and The Werm.
That's what I'm using when I create my card routines nowadays.
That's great advice thank you so much !! Thankfully I can do the Charlier and the revolution cut. Working on the Sybil...... The Werm looks great, I will try that good luck to you in your journey Gabriella, I'm sure soon you will be doing some killer flourishes..... Anytime your up for a chat feel free . Bye - Ryan

Reactions: Gabriella J
Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
That's great advice thank you so much !! Thankfully I can do the Charlier and the revolution cut. Working on the Sybil...... The Werm looks great, I will try that good luck to you in your journey Gabriella, I'm sure soon you will be doing some killer flourishes..... Anytime your up for a chat feel free . Bye - Ryan
Will do. Good luck on your magical path

Aug 15, 2017
Faux by Ramsay
Hubble by Ramsay
Werm by D&D (really easy tbh)...
Sybil is not really that necessary when there are so many options today, know what I mean? But if you have started it, go on and finish. :)

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
My riffle fan is getting better. It still slides out then the cards somehow get tossed across the room with a lot of velocity. Any tips on how to prevent them from sliding? Also, some people are getting 2, sometimes 3 rotations. Like what the actual..?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results