SvenPad PDF?

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
1. Ordered (finally, I know!) the SvenPad yesterday. I am excited, as you might imagine (or not! I don't really know what you imagine. If you imagine strangers getting super rad magic in the mail and then using it to blow other people's minds, though... then, yeah. You nailed it!)

2. There's reference (I think in the video, which I'll admit I've only watched once, but I KNOW there's a mention of it in the reviews, because I just reread them) of a PDF that comes with the SvenPad.

3. I've looked all over my account, and I can't seem to find it.

4. Is it a download code that comes with the actual SvenPad? I'm thinking maybe it is.

5. I keep imagining "Sven Pad" is a friend of "Hans" and "Franz" from that old SNL sketch. That's weird, right?

Thanks everyone! Have an amazing weekend! If you want. If you don't, then don't! That's cool, too!

Reactions: Brett B.
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Can't help you with finding the PDF, but I can tell you that in the description of the product, it says "Taught in detail by Blake Vogt, SvenPad also includes a PDF from creator Brett Barry with over 50 more mind-blowing ideas, routines, and presentations.". Probably in the code, but check the videos or orders section of your profile. Also, check your email, sometimes those things come in an email with the order (this is normally with other websites).

I doubt you need the PDF though, especially if you have the video.

I am Sven & I am Pad, and we are here to PUUUUMP.... (clap clap)..... YOU UHP!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
1. Ordered (finally, I know!) the SvenPad yesterday. I am excited, as you might imagine (or not! I don't really know what you imagine. If you imagine strangers getting super rad magic in the mail and then using it to blow other people's minds, though... then, yeah. You nailed it!)

2. There's reference (I think in the video, which I'll admit I've only watched once, but I KNOW there's a mention of it in the reviews, because I just reread them) of a PDF that comes with the SvenPad.

3. I've looked all over my account, and I can't seem to find it.

4. Is it a download code that comes with the actual SvenPad? I'm thinking maybe it is.

5. I keep imagining "Sven Pad" is a friend of "Hans" and "Franz" from that old SNL sketch. That's weird, right?

Thanks everyone! Have an amazing weekend! If you want. If you don't, then don't! That's cool, too!

Go to the video in your account, and click on "Download" below it. You will see a list of everything you can download, which for this trick means the video and also the PDF.

// L

Jun 13, 2013
Thank you Lyle!

In addition to all the great support from Theory 11, all SvenPad owners are also invited to join our very active private Facebook group with over 1300 members, extra ideas and downloadable PDFs and more. Many of the world's top mystery performers are there - not just lurking about, but generously answering questions and sharing new ideas daily. If you request to join you will be asked for proof of purchase from Theory 11. https://m.facebook.com/groups/233207743682262?ref=bookmarks

Sep 2, 2007
I have purchased the Svenpad KOD and received a link to the download pdf (www.PhoenixMentalist.com/svenpad-downloads etc etc..... ) but the link does not work. I also never got an video link or dvd link etc.
I purchased this product from PiperMagic.com.au.

So all I have is the product. I can work out how it works etc, but would like to see the pdf and video I'm suppose to receive with it.
Here is the proof of purchase
SvenPad® KoD (Single) (Yellow Cover)
Fulfilled May 08, 2017 Australia Post #R437907012750926
$34.95 1 $34.95

Kind regards,
Scott

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I have purchased the Svenpad KOD and received a link to the download pdf (www.PhoenixMentalist.com/svenpad-downloads etc etc..... ) but the link does not work. I also never got an video link or dvd link etc.
I purchased this product from PiperMagic.com.au.

So all I have is the product. I can work out how it works etc, but would like to see the pdf and video I'm suppose to receive with it.
Here is the proof of purchase
SvenPad® KoD (Single) (Yellow Cover)
Fulfilled May 08, 2017 Australia Post #R437907012750926
$34.95 1 $34.95

Kind regards,
Scott

Sounds like you purchased direct from Brett. You will need to contact him through his website. The theory11 version comes with the PDF in your theory11 account, but Brett's version on his site will have a different location for the PDF. They will have to fix it for you there.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results