Mnemonica by Juan Tamariz - Reprinted

I’m pretty fluent in Mnemonica. It’s super killer. But to become proficient at it will take a few years of messing with the deck every day. You will also need to learn to be good at estimation for a lot of effects. (Cutting exactly or close to any number of cards)

Reactions: HectorE1

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Other modern resources include Pit hartlings book “In Order To Amaze”
Woody Aragon has some interesting stuff in his new book, check out all of Simon aronsons work on mem deck too.
Mem deck isn’t just a trick it’s a way of life. Lol
In Order to Amaze is an awesoeme book.

Asi Wind's incredible ACAAN is a superb example of what can be accomplished with the Mnemonica stack. It's not an easy routine, however!

Hahaha the amount of work I put in to pull off that single trick! Now I just to have them do a cross cut force and it's usually a lot stronger, or just name a number between 1-10. Either of those are the same effect in the specs eyes.

Reactions: RealityOne
Dec 29, 2017
Just a friendly bump and reminder. I noticed in the most recent penguin newsletter email that they’re saying “I hate to tell you, but we're almost sold out of this printing of Mnemonica. It'll be a while before it's reprinted, so don't wait if you're on the fence.”

Whether or not that’s sales tactics or not, if you think you want a copy... probably worth getting and not having to wait quite some time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results