Anyone know vintage cards ?? Could use your expertise please

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Want to try again? Post the link, not the Craiglists users masked email address.

Looking through the collection, it'd be a hard pass from me.

But, if YOU like them, then go for it. Always buy what YOU like.
no thank you so much this is why I'm asking you guys I'm still considered very new to card magic so as far as knowing what's valuable and not as vintage playing cards go I'm very unexperienced. I appreciate your feedback very much thank you !!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I think those cards are only valuable is you like them and find them interesting. Nothing extremely rare or valuable. I didn't see a price, so I can't say if they are worth the price.

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
I think those cards are only valuable is you like them and find them interesting. Nothing extremely rare or valuable. I didn't see a price, so I can't say if they are worth the price.
Hey reality how you been Buddy ?? Yeah I know he didn't put a price on there I'll tell you what though let me well actually if you were to make an offer what is a reasonable offer do you think or something like that like $25 $50 ??? I did think the one sticker seal on the cards themselves inside the cellophane was pretty neat on that one picture. I did kind of start a collection once I got my David Blaine mystery box. Anyway I have a gig this Friday I'm really excited and I just want to thank you for everything and all your advice and I have some really amazing news about a possible permanent close-up magic job for this whole summer !!!!! I'm so stoked I can't even sleep for the opportunity.

Reactions: RealityOne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results