The Illusionists - live from Broadway - Stage show

Oct 19, 2015
Are any of you familiar with this show? Below is a list of the 5 main entertainers....
The show is coming in September and I may go see it....

British born Daredevil and Escape Artist - Jonathan Goodwin

Mentalist - Colin Cloud

Stage Magic/w Comedy - Kevin James

Stage Magic/ Manipulation - An Ha Lim

Comedy magic - Jeff Hobson

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
Haven't seen this particular one, but I've seen all the other tours of the illusionists. Definitely a must see. Hung out with Colin and Kevin James on each of their runs, when they came, they were great. And Jeff Hobson had me crying with laughter.

Reactions: Timewise64

EricR5

Elite Member
Jul 18, 2015
I saw this show a couple of weeks ago. Great show! Everyone is amazing at what they do, and they blend together wonderfully.

Oct 19, 2015
Thanks to all....I booked two seat for my wife and I The seats are as close to front and center I could get....I will let you know how it goes as it is an an 'outdoor' theater so that surely brings in a few variables.....

Jul 2, 2015
I saw the show last March and it was great. It had Jeff Hobson, Kevin James, Colin Cloud, Dan Sperry, Andrew Basso, Ah Ha Lim, and a few others. It was awesome, for sure go if you get as chance

Oct 19, 2015
redstl....thanks for the feedback! I have tickets and we are going....can't wait, I love watching good magic on stage! Guess I actually love seeing all magic performed....always have!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results