Saturday Night Contest - Cross Country

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! We’re wrapping up the final weekend of shows for Mind Control here in Dallas, TX, and it’s been quite the run. Being able to travel all around the country to places I’ve never been before has truly been an experience I’ll never forget. However, there is a city in the United States that is on my bucket list of destinations to travel to, and we want to use that as inspiration for this week’s contest.

Your job is to correctly predict which city in the United States I’m thinking of. Because there are so many cities in the US, each member gets a maximum of 3 guesses. The format of your answer should be like this:

City, State
City, State
City, State

Post your guesses in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, April 22nd at 11:00pm EST. Once time is up, I will go through all guesses and pick a winner based on who was the first person to guess correctly, or come the closest geographically to getting it right.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Monarchs, and 5 decks of ANY currently in-stock deck available in our store.

Where in the United States would I love to go? Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results