All the Different monarch versions.

Is owning the giant blue tuck box - 4 deck set, a must to complete your monarch collection?

• Absolutely, it's a different release

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, it's just more blues you already own

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Not necessary, but it's a good addition regardless

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 15, 2018
Good day everybody!

I would really appreciate if someone could help clarify all the different versions of the monarch decks please!

So this is what I know, please correct, add and/or clarify.

- Gold monarchs
- V1 and 2 white/gold
- V1 and 2 red
- Silver
- Green
- Now you see me

And I guess we can add
- Humungo blue 4 deck box set

Now you'll notice I didn't
mention the blue versions because that is where I need clarification.

Is there, like the white/gold and red, a V1 and 2 of the blue monarchs? And If so what are the differences? Color? Seal? Symbol on bottom of the tuck box?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Good day everybody!

I would really appreciate if someone could help clarify all the different versions of the monarch decks please!

So this is what I know, please correct, add and/or clarify.

- Gold monarchs
- V1 and 2 white/gold
- V1 and 2 red
- Silver
- Green
- Now you see me

And I guess we can add
- Humungo blue 4 deck box set

Now you'll notice I didn't
mention the blue versions because that is where I need clarification.

Is there, like the white/gold and red, a V1 and 2 of the blue monarchs? And If so what are the differences? Color? Seal? Symbol on bottom of the tuck box?

Thank you in advance for your time!
The very first run of regular Monarchs had gold foil details like the tuck case and gold monarchs have. These exist in extremely small quantities. Like just over 100.

I believe there was also a special version made for a restaurant at one point.

Mar 15, 2018
The very first run of regular Monarchs had gold foil details like the tuck case and gold monarchs have. These exist in extremely small quantities. Like just over 100.

I believe there was also a special version made for a restaurant at one point.

Oh ok thanks! But actually the restaurant one you're talking about are the green Rarebits.

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Oh really?? I cant find any info on that. If you find something let me know please. Thats interesting. Thanks again
I edited my post to include a link. I think they were silver with “eleven madison park” on the tuck like they did with the NYSM deck. I think the faces of the cards were also custom but I dont know

“Ah, yes. That is also a Monarch deck, though at first glance it looks much like the Silver. These cards (never available for sale to the general public) have symbols on the faces and names of ingredients that are used in Eleven Madison Park's dinner service as part of a trick. The one variant I don't personally have. Yet.”
^From @Lyle Borders in another thread

Reactions: Joncon
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results