Saturday Night Contest - Uncut Routine

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you’re all having a great weekend! I was sitting here at my desk practicing some cardistry, and I realized after a minute that I was doing a string of moves perfectly in that time span. You could call it an uncut routine, of sorts. In a lot of videos, we see only one move at a time before it cuts to a different performance of a new move, however we want to mix it up this week.

Your challenge is to create an uncut cardistry routine that is 30 seconds or less. We’re not only looking for the execution of all moves in the routine, but we are also looking for difficulty and originality of the routine. We want to see the moves performed smooth, but also want to see your skill shine with a bit of difficulty in the moves. We will be looking at that criteria, as well as how well the routine as a whole flows. If someone asked you to show them cardistry in person and you have 30 seconds, what routine would you do?

Film and upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (hashtag it #theory11) and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, April 29th at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points and 5 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice, a deck of Gold Monarchs, and ANY cardistry download of your choice available on theory11.

Good luck!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This one was close, but ultimately we decided that the winning video goes to S_Darth. Very well executed, while keeping up the difficulty. Please contact our support team with your details to claim your prize!

Honorable mention goes to theSunnyG for keeping this competition really close. Great effort!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Alright guys, time for results! This one was close, but ultimately we decided that the winning video goes to S_Darth. Very well executed, while keeping up the difficulty. Please contact our support team with your details to claim your prize!

Honorable mention goes to theSunnyG for keeping this competition really close. Great effort!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!
WOW!! Speedy results!!!

A HUGE CONGRATS TO DARTH!!! It was a good one!!!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jul 1, 2014
Oww I was too busy and only able to start filming an hour ago but could not submit in time.
Haven't practiced for a while, I will just drop my video here and would love comments from you all.

Congrats S_Darth btw. You deserve it!

Dec 17, 2017
Oww I was too busy and only able to start filming an hour ago but could not submit in time.
Haven't practiced for a while, I will just drop my video here and would love comments from you all.

Congrats S_Darth btw. You deserve it!

3v what's the name of the flourish at 0:05 in your right hand?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results