Saturday Night Contest - Mother's Day

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's up guys! Welcome to tonight's contest! I hope you all have had a fantastic week thus far! It's time to make it even better with tonight's challenge.

Mother's Day is tomorrow, or today for all of you overseas. We want tonight's contest to keep your mom in mind. How will you do it?

Tonight's challenge is very simple: take a picture with your mom (or a significant other if she is a mother). That's it! This day is all about the mothers, so we wanted this to be very easy and to let all of you celebrate and enter without worrying about completing a challenge.

The only rule in tonight's contest is that we need to be able to see both you and your mom in the photo.

All submissions should be uploaded to Instagram or any other site that will publicly let us view the photo. Once it is uploaded, post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 13th.

What's the prize, you ask? We will select a submission at random to take home a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs and 1,000 Elite Points!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

Jan 2, 2016
California
What's up guys! Welcome to tonight's contest! I hope you all have had a fantastic week thus far! It's time to make it even better with tonight's challenge.

Mother's Day is tomorrow, or today for all of you overseas. We want tonight's contest to keep your mom in mind. How will you do it?

Tonight's challenge is very simple: take a picture with your mom (or a significant other if she is a mother). That's it! This day is all about the mothers, so we wanted this to be very easy and to let all of you celebrate and enter without worrying about completing a challenge.

The only rule in tonight's contest is that we need to be able to see both you and your mom in the photo.

All submissions should be uploaded to Instagram or any other site that will publicly let us view the photo. Once it is uploaded, post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 13th.

What's the prize, you ask? We will select a submission at random to take home a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs and 1,000 Elite Points!

Happy Mother's Day to all!
Can it be an old picture of my mom and I? I have a good one from when I was a smol child.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time is up! We hope you all had a great Mother's Day and celebrated it with your loved ones. We picked one entry at random to take home this week's prize, and that person is Stratego. Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We look forward to seeing you all back here on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results