Video Review: 1st Playing Cards from Chris Ramsay // REVEALED

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
External link:

1st Playing Cards are the first of its kind. The foil "1st" band running right to the edges is something brand new which has never been done in the history of USPCC, and offers a beautiful result when fanning or spreading the deck. Together , these elements create a subtle yet strikingly bold and attractive design.

"1st" represents Chris' very first solo venture in to the playing card industry but also representing the first comments he gets on various platforms from supporters around the world. It's representative of what he's grown in to, what Chris loves and how he sees the community that he lives in.

This deck will come in Mnemonica stack and a complete custom design, which includes a re-coloring of the face cards using metallic ink and custom jokers. There is also a blank card as well as a duplicate.

Visit Chris at his site here: http://www.chris-ramsay.com

May 3, 2018
New Mexico
Lovely review, pretty cards....but they look “tricky”. As a collector I would certainly, and happily, add them to my collection, but I would not use them for magic. Incidentally, if you are carefull when opening any new deck, you can stack it, and re seal it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results