The Effect you are willing to submit at theory 11

Dec 19, 2017
As a magic an everyone come across with a new effect few wiil submit it but the most will not.so post the effect that you are willing to submit at theory 11

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Not sure of your question. I have submitted tons haha. And I think most magicians who have submitted may hold a few effects close to their chest, but if you want to make a living off of it you need to be constantly uploading new material. I will upload 98% of my material. There is only like 2 effects of mine I have lot uploaded and it is simply because I felt it is not original enough or I have not fully perfected yet.

Reactions: Peter Slim

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Honestly, I go back and forth on this constantly. Usually, though, there's almost nothing I want to publish. Mostly because I have strong doubts that most people will perform it correctly, and I'm not ready to see my work butchered.

Feb 26, 2018
incline village
Not sure of your question. I have submitted tons haha. And I think most magicians who have submitted may hold a few effects close to their chest, but if you want to make a living off of it you need to be constantly uploading new material. I will upload 98% of my material. There is only like 2 effects of mine I have lot uploaded and it is simply because I felt it is not original enough or I have not fully perfected yet.
exactly, one of my tricks doesnt work on the camera, it works with misdirection. misdirection is hard to teach and just comes with practice so it doesnt work on the marketplace. but it is my favorite creation.

May 3, 2018
New Mexico
As a practitioner of pure slight of hand, I have strong reservations with submitting. The method for a simple coin effect may take years to master, and almost certainly does not belong to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results